Registration for our September 16 Group Cleanse is open, and we’re so excited to get back to a healthier clean-eating routine.
There’s an old saying from Benjamin Franklin that says “an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” We feel this has never been more true.
Now, more than ever, we need to fortify our health and focus on what we CAN do to help support our overall well-being.
Our program is so much more than just a cleanse – it’s going to teach you the principles of clean eating, and eating clean will help fortify your immune system and help you better manage your stress.
We know you’ve got a lot on your plate right now – many are working from home, some are facing stressful days as essential workers, and a lot of you are juggling childcare and work as your kids go to school remotely.
We know it’s tough, and we want to help.
Our online program is designed to make healthy living as easy and painless as possible. As busy working moms, we know how hectic life can get, and wanted to create something that had everything you’d need to live a healthy lifestyle in one, easy-to-use platform.
Conscious Cleanse On Demand has all that and more!
As a member, you have access to:
- A daily Meal Planner to help you stay organized and take the headache out of meal prep.
- A huge Recipe Library to help you find new recipes, and keep track of which ones you and your family love by adding recipes to your favorites for easy access.
- Bonus videos that show you how to make a healthy snack pack, how to make a great green smoothie, plus quick guided meditation and yoga sessions for when you need a little ‘you’ time.
- Expert Health Coaching from us (Jo & Jules) and our team of qualified health coaches, who are available to answer all of your questions and provide expert guidance.
- Community Support from our private Facebook page, where you’ll find a heartfelt community of people offering advice and cheering you on to success. Swap recipes, tips, and make some new friends.
- And much more!
Healthy living is now within your reach, and it’s never been a better time to join!
Because of the current circumstances, we’ve temporarily lowered our prices, plus we’re now offering the first 7 days of membership totally FREE so you can try it out before you commit.
This is not a limited trial – try ALL our online tools, community support, health coaching and more free of charge for 7 days, no strings attached.
We want you to feel empowered about your health and the health of your family, and we’re here to support you as you strive towards that goal.
We can’t wait to see what you can do!
Jo & Jules